COME JOIN US FOR MASS THIS WEEKEND – May 16 & 17
Bishop’s directive limits Cathedral seating capacity to 162 per Mass
Masks/sanitizing/social distancing are required.
As we all know, the 11:00 Mass time is the fullest, therefore, we have an additional,temporary 9:30am Mass, so as to alleviate the pressure on the 11:00. Thosewho normally attend 8:00 am Mass are asked to go to 8:00 Mass (NOT 9:30). The 9:30 Mass is for those who usually go to the 11:00 Mass, whose last names begin with A-L. 11:00Mass is for those with last names beginning M-Z.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME:
- Gather your face masks, bandanas, face coverings.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Use the restroom.
- Bring Missal / Mass book.
- Plan to arrive early.
AS YOU ARRIVE AT THE CHURCH:
- All will enter through the front center main doors (except those needing handicapped entrance).
- All, children 7& up and adults, including servers, greeters and ushers, are required to wear a face mask to attend Mass.
- There will be no missals, hymnals or Mass programs.
- Greeters will distribute hand sanitizer to each person as they approach the Church.
- Please do not touch any surfaces, pews, kneelers.
CHURCH SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Social distancing will be in place.
- All surfaces will be sanitized after each Mass; if you would like to join our Sanitizing Ministry, see an usher.
- Restrooms will be available for emergencies only.
- Once max capacity is met, all others will be invited to attend the live streamed Mass in Multi Room.
- Any second collection donations should be placed in envelopes.
- The Eucharist will be given under one species, the Body of Christ, and in the hand.
- Markings have been placed on the floor to indicate safe distance for the Communion line.
- Clergy and ministers will wear face masks for distribution of the Eucharist.