Knights of Columbus Council 10728
Congratulations to Claire Griggs
who won the 2019 raffle for a pilgrimage to Lourdes France for two people!
6 days and 5 nights
Includes a professionally guided pilgrimage, airfare, hotel and meals.
The Knights wish to thank everyone who purchased tickets for this year’s raffle. Your support allows our Council to assist many charities and activities in the Parish and our community. We plan to hold another pilgrimage raffle next year and hope you support us again with your purchase of another ticket or two. Good Luck!
2019 Raffle Information:
Only 200 total tickets will be sold so odds of winning are greatly improved. Tickets cost $50/each and will be sold after Masses in October as well as in the church office.
Drawing will be no later than 19 January 2020 but could be held at the Parish Feast Day on 7 November 2019 if all 200 tickets are sold by then. Need not be present to win.
Pilgrimage dates can be selected by the winner from the following options: 13-18 April 2020, 22-27 May 2020, 19-24 June 2020, 4-9 Sept 2020, 11-16 Sept 2020.
More details at https://www.cosmos.com/tour/pilgrimage-to-lourdes-faith-based-travel/5350/?nextyear=true
Terms and Conditions:
- Winner receives a 6 day, 5 night pilgrimage to Lourdes France through Cosmos.com. Details can be found at https://www.cosmos.com/tour/pilgrimage-to-lourdes-faith-based-travel/5350/?nextyear=true
- Raffle will be held no later than January 19th 2020, but could be held as early as the Parish Feast Day on 7 November 2019 if all 200 tickets are sold by then.
- Need not be present to win.
- Drawing will be managed and conducted by St John Berchmans Cathedral Staff
- Council 10728 will purchase a 2-person vacation package from Cosmos.com. Round-trip airfare from Shreveport, hotel and tour guide are all provided through Cosmos. Any substitutions or additions are the responsibility of the winner.
- Available pilgrimage dates determined by Cosmos Tours. Winner can select from 13-18 April 2020, 22-27 May 2020, 19-24 June 2020, 4-9 Sept 2020, 11-16 Sept 2020.
- Winner must coordinate travel through Crystal Malloy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Package is non-transferable and non-refundable
- No cash value
- Checked baggage fees, tips, gratuities, alcohol/beverages/food outside Cosmos contracted menu, optional excursions, and any other expense not specifically mentioned are not included
- Winner responsible for obtaining own passport or other required travel documents and forms
- Cosmos Tours rules and restrictions apply
- The Knights of Columbus, Council 10728, or any of its officers and members assume no responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages, delays, travel disruptions, additional costs or other events that occur during the course of this travel. The winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold the Knights of Columbus Supreme Council, its subordinate units, officers, agents members and employees harmless from any and all demands, claims or causes of action arising from or relating to the winner’s participation in this activity.
- Winner must agree to all terms and conditions listed above