We enthusiastically welcome you to join us on this spiritual journey. We ask you to call the office for a brief interview. This is not something that obligates you in any way whatsoever. It is intended to help us to better minister to you.
Why do we need an interview?
- To obtain your name, address, etc., so that we can communicate with you.
- To ascertain if you have been validly baptized or no
- To ascertain whether there is a prior marriage, which may require attention should you decide to join the Church.
- To determine whether or not you will need nursery service and for how many.
- To give you a brief overview of the process.
- To become familiar with any particular difficulty you may have, such as, “Is Sunday morning good or not?”
- To explain the role of the Sponsor and to get the name, address, telephone number, etc.
- To get information so that we can prepare nametags and sign-in sheets for the Inquirers, as well as the Sponsors.
- To provide an opportunity for the Inquirer to ask questions beforehand.
If you or someone you know is interested in exploring the Catholic Faith, please call us. We would love to hear from you. Please contact Deacon John Basco at either email@example.com or (318) 221-5296.